2300 Saint-Mathieu, Montreal
“Full Service Approach”
Event: Partial north facade collapse in January 2016. Original building was constructed circa 1967.
Solution: Utilizing our ‘combined service approach’ and professional multi-disciplinary expertise, we collaborated with the client from ‘beginning to end’ to successfully deliver the following:
• Emergency intervention work - Securing the facades for public safety and coordination with RBQ and all public entities.
• Façade Analysis - Detailed on site evaluation of in-situ structure and exterior wall construction.
• Envelope corrective measures - Determination of the required scope of repair work.
• Architectural plans – Preparation of construction permit drawings.
• Project Management – Organization of tender and full contract administration / site surveillance.
• Façade Certification – Issuance of Façade Certification and preparation of the Register binder.